1 c Dried Lentils;
- cooked until soft, drain. 1 lb Green beans
- boiled or steamed until - cooked, but not mushy 1/4 c Peanuts (or more)
1/2 c Chopped walnuts
2 c Diced onions; sauteed in oil
- until very soft - and turning brown 2 Garlic cloves (or more)
- (saute with the onions) 1/4 c Unsweetened peanut butter
- (like Laura Scudders) - optional Salt & pepper to taste Spike seasoning - (if you have it) Blend it all in the food processor until smooth. I do everything separately, then mix it all together because my food processor is not big enough to do it all at once. Serve as a sandwich spread, or on crackers.